Last updated: 10 March 2021
Raha Al Baal Readymade Garment Trading LLC (DED Trade License Number: 1009883, at Nasser Lootah Airport Building, Office Number 2-004, Dubai, United Arab Emirates) (‘We’, ‘Us’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with business. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) ‘) and the version of the GDPR retained in UAE law (the ‘UAE GDPR’) the Data Controller is Debs Greenwood
I. Information Collection and Privacy
- We automatically collect aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity but that relates to your use of the Site. This kind of information is ‘passively’ collected from you through browser navigational tools, such as cookies and pixel tags. These types of technologies enable us to compile statistics about our daily number of site visitors or specific page requests, while not identifying you personally, other than by your IP address, which is the Internet Protocol address of the computer that you use to access the Site.
- When you create a profile, we ask you for your first name, last name, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth.
- When you make a commercial transaction, we may redirect you to an outside provider to process these transactions. The provider uses a secure serve so your credit card number and other personal information will be encrypted and will remain confidential.
- When you sign up to receive e-mail updates, we ask you for your full name, e-mail address and street address.
We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, to provide more relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
Like many websites, we use ‘cookie’ technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our Services such as searching and looking at public user profiles or lists. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to understand better how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to customise and improve our Services. We may use ‘analytical’ cookies to recognise and count the number of visitors to the site and to see how visitors move around the site when using it. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
Our servers automatically record information (‘Log Data’) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications or visit a third-party website that includes our company button or widget. We Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customise, and improve them.
We may tailor content for you based on your visits to third-party websites that integrate our buttons or widgets. When these websites first load our buttons or widgets for display, we receive Log Data, including the web page you visited and a cookie that identifies your browser (‘Widget Data’). While we have the Widget Data, we may use it to tailor content for you, such as suggestions for compasses or people to follow us.
Third-Party Service Providers
We use a variety of third-party services to help provide our Services, such as hosting our content, and to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of our website and its subdomains or pages, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. Personal data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
General Use of Information
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you and other users like your friends, our partners, the advertisers that purchase ads on the site, and the developers that build the games, applications, and websites you use. For example, in addition to helping people see and find things that you do and share, we may use the information we receive about you:
- as part of our efforts to keep our products, services, and integrations safe and secure;
- to protect ours or others’ rights or property;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of ads you and others see, including to deliver relevant ads to you;
- for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement. Granting us this permission not only allows us to provide our company as it exists today, but it also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways.
- We also upload information into our database, which is hosted by, a third-party database service provider.
- Through our outside database service provider, we may use your e-mail address to send you a variety of e-mail communications such as (i) notices, (ii) newsletters, (iii) solicitations to support
- We may provide your name and mailing address to one of the direct mail service providers that prints and distributes print mailings on our behalf
- If you provide your e-mail address, your e-mail address will be added to our database. Through our outside database service provider, we may use your e-mail address to send you a variety of e-mail communications such as (i) notices, (ii) newsletters, (iii) solicitations to support
- Our website stores the information you provide on the registration form and makes it available to us. We use it to confirm your registration and to send you e-mails through that provider about the conference for which you registered. Every e-mail will offer you the chance to opt out from future e-mails.
- In addition, if you are not in our database, we will store your name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number in our database.
II. Sharing Information
We may share or disclose your information at your direction
This includes, without limitation, (1) sharing personally identifying information that we collect when you register or give a gift online with our outside database service provider and our outside credit-card processor; (2) sharing the personally identifying information that we collect when you register for our events with our conference registration service provider and with our database service provider; and (3) if we are required to disclose your personally identifying information by any applicable law, court order, or government regulation, that company will comply with such law, court order, or regulation.
By registering for a volunteer event, you authorise the distribution of private personal information to the organisation facilitating the volunteer opportunity.
Law and Harm
Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
IV. Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorised access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
To prevent unauthorised access and protect against the incorrect use of information, we strive to maintain physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards. We adopted a number of recognised standards to protect the privacy of your information. These standards are supported by security monitoring tools, documented security policies, and periodic security audits by independent experts. The security measures include 24 hour monitoring of site activities. Personnel are educated about the importance of safeguarding your information and sign a statement acknowledging they will maintain the confidentiality of your information before being granted access to such information. No personally confidential information data is stored on our servers. We also protect user information off-line. Access to user’s information is restricted to personnel who need the information to perform a specific job duty and no such information is stored in our office.
We endeavour to safeguard user information to ensure that user account information is kept private. However, we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
The Service may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices on other sites.
VI. Manage Your Personally Identifying Information
To learn more about, or to keep your personally identifying information accurate, current, and complete, please email us
VI. Changes to this Policy